I am a Ph.D. student in Harbin Institute of Technology (Shenzhen), under the supervision of Bernd R. Noack.
My project is to develop "Machine learning optimization for greener transport vehicles and energy systems".
My research focuses on three key problems for turbulence control:
1. overcome the curse of dimensionality with the increase of the control parameter/function space;
2. improve the adaptivity of machine learning methods under the varying operating condition;
3. simplify the optimized control for engineering robustness.
- 2020.09.01 Ph.D. candidate, HIT (Shenzhen)
- 2020.04.18 Master, SAWTC, Tongji Univisity